Elephant crossing the Chobe River in Botswana. This area is favoured by elephants at the end of winter when water is scarce. They come in their thousands to drink and splash around in the river – a truly magnificent time to be on the Chobe.
- Printed on high quality archival fine art paper and canvas.
- 5cm white border around fine art paper prints.
- Canvas prints come standard with mirror wrap and signature within image, ready for stretching. Should you prefer a white border please add to notes at checkout.
- Framing options available on request.
- Shipping Calculated on checkout.